Those pursuing professional qualification with the ICE, whether on a formal training scheme or not, may not be aware that the ICE has over recent months been updating its suite of guidance documents. The main documents we feel may be of use are listed below, all of which are available to download for free if you are a membe:
- ICE training scheme – https://www.ice.org.uk/my-ice/membership-documents/ice-training-scheme
- Professional review guidance – https://www.ice.org.uk/my-ice/membership-documents/professional-review-guidance
- Technician professional review – https://www.ice.org.uk/my-ice/my-membership/technician-professional-review
- Career appraisal guidance – https://www.ice.org.uk/my-ice/membership-documents/career-appraisal-guidance
- Attribute achievement form – https://www.ice.org.uk/my-ice/membership-documents/attribute-achievement-form
We appreciate that if you are not on a training scheme with a Supervising Civil Engineer then you may not be familiar with the routes and may need some support. If you have any such mentoring support needs or feel a course wold assist you then feel free to contact our Andy Goodwin at Surepath Training on 01246 807808 for some free initial guidance . Alternatively you can contact us via the contact page on the web site.