Our parent company, Surepath Training, has just complete a periodic review of their course calendar and made some changes. The new calendar can be downloaded from here.
Upcoming courses in May include:
- Shallow Foundations and Settlement, on 3 May
- Mentoring for Engineering Geologists on Geotechnical Engineering (1.5 days equivalent), on 8 May
- The ICE Professional Review – Preparing for the Written Exercise, on 10 May
- Essentials of Project Management, on 17 May
- CDM 2015 – Three Years On (half day), on 22 May
- Managing and Leading Teams, on 24 May
In addition to these standard day courses, they are pleased to be running their inaugural Design Programme on Soil Slope Stability and Earthworks . This programme of 6 evening courses starts on 30 May. It allows delegates to explore the subject matter in more depth than possible during a typical day course.
All courses are running in Chesterfield. Discounts are available for group bookings or delegates attending more than one course. Please call or email us, or them, to reserve your place on a course.