Through Surepath Training, we run a wide programme of courses for the construction industry. Full details of all courses running up to the end of 2018 can be seen in our latest calendar. Selected highlights in the next few months include:
- Pile Foundations – Principles and Practice on 20 September LAST CALL
- Introduction to Health and Safety Law – 9 October
- Mentoring for Engineering Geologists on Geotechnical Engineering on 11 October
- Slope Stability – Principles and Practice on 18 October
- Earthworks – Principles and Practice on 25 October
We also have a programme of courses designed to help candidates prepare for their ICE professional review, which includes the following for the Spring 2019 session:
- The ICE Professional Review – Preparing for the Written Exercise on 22 November
- The ICE Professional Review – Overview and Preparation on 4 December
- Mock interview courses in early 2019 (dates TBC)
All courses are running in Chesterfield unless stated otherwise on the calendar. Discounts are available for group bookings or delegates attending more than one course. Please call or email us to reserve your place on a course.
Remember too that all courses can be run bespoke for your company if there are sufficient numbers – just call us to see what we could do for you.